History

Company was started in 1985 on a 5-acre lot by D. Ashok Moza. Since then the company expanded over 23-acres in Baytown and 110 acres in Baycity which also has 1700 ft of railway siding. Currently Baytown has eight processing units and Baycity has five. Each unit includes reactors, a tank form, receivers, columns, heat exchangers, centrifuges and dryers. With plenty of room available the company is expanding to meet customer’s requirements.

© 2018 by Chemicals Incorporated